1. alopecia : hair loss , it may be partial or complete .
2. annular : ring shaped lesions
3. cyst : a soft, raised, encapsulated lesion filled with sesamoid or liquid contents .
4. herpetiform : grouped lesions
5. lichenoid : violaceous to purple, polygonal lesions that resemble those seen in lichen planus
6. milia : small ,firm, white papules filled with keratin
7. morbilliform : generalized , small erythematous macules and/or papules that resemble lesions seen in measles
8. nummular : coin shaped lesions
9. poikiloderma : skin that displays variegated pigmentation ,atrophy and telangiectases .
10. polycyclic : a configuration of skin lesions formed from coalescing rings or incomplete rings
11. pruritis : a sensation that elicits the desire to scratch. Pruritis is often the predominant symptom of inflammatory skin diseases ( example : atopic dermatitis , allergic contact dermatitis ) . it is also commonly associated with xerosis and aged skin . systemic conditions that can be associated with pruritis include chronic renal disease, cholestasis, pregnancy, malignancy, thyroid disease, polycythemia vera and delusions of parasitosis .